Party bags - usually loathed by most adults, mainly because the most classic fillers get broken or disposed of within the week. Wouldn't it be nice to have some party bag filler ideas that the recipient can keep and enjoy for a little longer? Here at Crate a Party we bring you our list of super cool ideas that won't be put in the bin any time soon!
1) Tattoos. Children will be really excited to receive these and with so many different temporary tattoos available it's easy to find some that will go with the theme of the party.
2) Wands or swords. Throwing a fairy, princess, ballerina, knights or pirate party? Place a wand or sword at each place setting to double up as going home gifts. Win, win!
3) Colouring books. Not super expensive and will make really nice going home gifts. Try to find ones that go with the theme of the party.
4) Plant pots or seeds. Water them and watch them grow. Pick up some seeds at your local garden centre and pop them inside these cute personalised seed bags from Not on The High Street.
5) Finger puppets. A fun activity for children to enjoy after the party!