- White linen tablecloth and purple napkins. These are available to hire from most catering equipment companies. Rayners is a great one to use.
- Wooden tree slices used as centre pieces down the table. The Wedding of My Dreams is a really nice website which sells these.
- A mixture of different sized pillar candles to put on each slice of wood. Twine some eucalyptus leaves in between each candle.
- Bunches of lavender to place in vases/ small jam jars to put down the centre of the table.
- Place names for each of the guests. Maybe choose to have these printed on brown card. Use brown string to wrap around each napkin and tuck the place names inside each one.